Wednesday, January 6, 2010

01/06/10

I was having a hard time finding something to take a picture of today. I guess I'm tired, which is sad considering I just had two weeks off... ah well. Anyway, I went outside hoping for a beautiful sunset. At first, I really didn't think I'd found anything beautiful. However, upon further reflection, I remembered that every cloud in the sky is placed by the Creator. That would make EVERY sky a masterpiece. Well, after that perspective, I decided I better take a picture. I wouldn't want to snub God's artwork! :)

1 comment:

  1. I finished my 365 last month... and there were plenty of days when I couldn't really find anything to take a photo of or I forgot until right before going to bed... After a while it just becomes habit. It took about a week for it to not feel weird NOT taking a photo!

    ReplyDelete