Sunday, February 14, 2010

02/14/10

Like many children who grew up going to church, John 3:16 is the first Bible verse I ever memorized. I remember as a teenager, finding this scripture cliche and overused. I often though, "yes, yes, yes... God loves me..." Now, as I matured in my walk with The Lord I realized that none of God's word could ever be cliche. I love this verse. And today, the day of love, I realize once again, the greatest love of all. I can't think of any expression of love greater, more intimate, than someone coming to earth to die for His people. He died for people who don't have any hope of endeavoring to desearve His sacrifice of love. But, because of God's grace we are given eternal life with Him! I love you, Lord! I'm thankful to call you my Valentine... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment