Wednesday, August 18, 2010

08/17/10

My blog today is inspired by my sweet rommate, Marybeth. When I got home from work today Marybeth had made this wonderful meal for us. That got me to thinking... When I moved to Idaho in 1997, my aunt said to me, "Amy I know a girl named Marybeth. You are going to love her!" We got to know each other at family camp that year and we have been good friends ever since. 13 years and still going strong... :) Thanks auntie Joy... you were right!

Here are just a few memories of our friendship :)
(Sorry, they're not in order :( )Europe Trip 2009
Girls Camp Counselors 2002
Nazarene Youth Conference 2003Pumpkin Patch 2009

Karcher Nazarene Youth Group :)

So many birthdays... this is my 13th. We're so little!

Family Easters 1998- present :)

L.A. mission trip 2002

Marybeth and me after she did my hair for the Nampa Christian Banquet 2003

I really do thank my God for you, Marybeth. I couldn't imagine a better friend and roommate. I have so many wonderful memories with you in them from babysitting the five Mylander cousins to our day trip to SLC just to go to IKEA to making that scrapbook for Ryan when he moved. Those memories bring a smile to my face and I am so thankful God has allowed me to know you.
Thank you for hanging out with me when my dad left. Thank you for being my friend through middle school and high school. That was such an ugly time. Thank you for helping me set-up two classrooms! Thank you for pulling all-nighters with me to watch stupid t.v. shows. Thank you for late night talks and hours of laughter. I can't wait to see what other trouble we get in in the future... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment